What We Offer
Good planning is an ongoing process. You can not design and implement a plan today, stick it in the drawer and forget about it. Times change, tax laws change and so do families and their objectives.
As a Financial Planning services provider we concentrate in the following:
- Education Planning
- Retirement Planning & Investing
- Changes in 401(k)'s & IRA's
- Insurance Analysis
- Competitive Life, Disability Income and
- Long-Term Care Insurance Products
- Brokered CD's
- Professionally Managed Portfolios[through our affiliation with Cetera Advisors Network]
- Quarterly Reviews & Monitoring
- Risk Management
- Establishment of Employee 401(k)'s
- Pension & Profit Sharing Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Exit Strategies & Succession
Perhaps all of these areas need to be reviewed or addressed. More often than not there will be priorities requiring immediate attention and the other items will keep for another day.
In fact, one of the benefits of our customized planning and multiple meetings approach is to help you prioritize your needs. Ideally, you become the architect of your planning and we help put the building blocks in place one by one. There are always alternatives to financial planning and implementing financial products. Our job is to identify the alternatives and let you choose the best fit.